Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03868 CNY / DJF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 81% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,670 (146,576 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)