Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03580 CNY / DJF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,704 (215,208 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)