Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03600 CNY / DJF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,850 (190,263 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)