Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.906 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,696 (1,414TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)