Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.891 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,391 (1,793TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)