Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.853 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,115 (2,221TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (23 minutes ago)