Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.223 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,221 (R$ 1,899) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (32 minutes ago)