Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.033 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,847 (R$ 2,384) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)