Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24784 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 4% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,511元 (18,203 Birr) in Dire Dawa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)