Cost of living in Dindigul, India vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09534 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,114元 (₨53,636) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (33 minutes ago)