Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.922 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,052元 ($1,019) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)