Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.935 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,675 ($962) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)