Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.670 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,933 ($1,040) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)