Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.320 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,136 ($1,129) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)