Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 61% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,018 (€682) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)