Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.785 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 63% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,992 (€1,026) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)