Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.521 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,089 (€810) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)