Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05868 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 19% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,600 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,748 (₨ 63,875) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)