Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 998 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08540 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,700 (Taka 31,620) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)