Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,083 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07775 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,350 (Taka 68,815) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)