Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,378 ($637) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)