Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.344 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,566 ($1,193) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (37 minutes ago)