Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.590 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,365 ($966) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $56,000 (about 2 hours ago)