Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06560 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,483 (₨53,097) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)