Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06582 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,308 (₨65,449) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)