Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05794 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,041 (₨104,266) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)