Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,769 (Rp 5,371,353) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (25 minutes ago)