Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.891 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,771 (1,465TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)