Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.609 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,018 (3,119TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (31 minutes ago)