Cost of living comparison between Debrecen, Hungary and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02388 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,315 (138,803 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)