Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02507 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,055 (201,627 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)