Cost of living in David, Panama vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.749 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,129元 (760 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)