Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.939 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 83% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,700元 (AU$1,559) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)