Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.467 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,699 (€763) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)