Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.862 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,302 (€802) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (42 minutes ago)