Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00296 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,196 (1,752,678 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)