Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00303 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,374元 (1,776,284 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)