Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00308 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,878 (1,260,751 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (37 minutes ago)