Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,181 (1,029,080 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (about 1 hour ago)