Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,183 (1,029,538 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)