Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00308 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,012 (1,301,934 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)