Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00303 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,679 (1,875,303 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)