Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00293 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,988元 (1,701,409 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port of Spain costs 5.75 TT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,935 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)