Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.835 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,693 (﷼ 3,102) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)