Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.836 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,624 (﷼ 3,064) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)