Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01332 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,635 (197,761 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)