Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01343 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 18% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,456元 (257,346 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,085 (36 minutes ago)