Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 13% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,914 (318,273 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)