Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,366 in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)