Cost of living in Dalian, China vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,744元 in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)