Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01109 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,003 (361,009 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)