Cost of living comparison between Dakar, Senegal and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01123 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,076 (540,893 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)