Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01125 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,068 (450,454 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)