Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01143 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,141 (624,619 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)