Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00589 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,278 (₩1,065,765) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (36 minutes ago)