Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00601 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,047 (₩673,410) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)