Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00608 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,959 (₩1,143,779) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (39 minutes ago)