Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00581 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,943 (₩1,023,295) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 938 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)