Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00615 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,579 (₩907,039) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)