Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,620 (16,263,421 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (43 minutes ago)