Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,800 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,488 (15,230,057 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)