Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.840 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,536 (1,921 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (30 minutes ago)