Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.831 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,225 (2,854 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)