Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09495 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,518 (₨47,590) in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)