Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09759 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,834 (₨49,534) in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)