Cost of living comparison between Cusco, Peru and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.004 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,658 (S/. 1,326) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)