Cost of living comparison between Cusco, Peru and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.017 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,670 (S/. 1,324) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)