Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.111 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,694 (S/. 1,276) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)