Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.102 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,323 (S/. 2,056) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (38 minutes ago)