Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.077 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,338 (S/. 1,607) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (24 minutes ago)