Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.034 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,888 (R$ 2,403) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)