Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,379 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.807 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,193元 (R$ 3,428) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 3 hours ago)