Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01053 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,224 (CH$306,277) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (32 minutes ago)