Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01035 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,237 (CH$506,211) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (23 minutes ago)