Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01028 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,082 (CH$494,499) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (16 minutes ago)