Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11176 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 47% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 2,484元 (22,223 Bs.S.) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 1 hour ago)