Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,273 (Bs 40,383,252) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)