Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.691 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 13% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,255 (Bs 4,712) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)