Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36402 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,400 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,286 (Mex$ 11,775) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (43 minutes ago)