Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.809 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,632 (R$ 3,113) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)