Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.769 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,949 (R$ 2,797) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)