Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36820 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,674 (Mex$ 7,262) in Cuernavaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)