Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.670 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,958 ($743) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)