Cost of living comparison between Cuenca, Ecuador and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.737 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,831 ($420) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (about 1 hour ago)