Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.333 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,793 ($757) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)