Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,270 ($621) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)