Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00235 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,818 (COL$1,625,575) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (22 minutes ago)