Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00240 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,212 (COL$1,340,845) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (34 minutes ago)