Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00226 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,100 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,998 (COL$1,766,702) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)