Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.617 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,490 ($981) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (27 minutes ago)