Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28593 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,127 (L 17,931) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)