Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29139 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,109 (L 14,102) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)