Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01104 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,890 (261,772 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)