Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01167 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,295元 (453,864 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,300₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)