Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01104 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,900 (262,653 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨6,000 (about 1 hour ago)