Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01202 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,420 (450,802 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)