Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01143 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,521 (482,943 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)