Cost of living comparison between Cotonou, Benin and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01123 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,100 (275,887 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)