Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.692 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,089 (Bs 8,798) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)