Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,623 (Bs 9,978) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)