Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.692 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 61% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,029 (Bs 7,272) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)