Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 68% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,245 (€705) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)