Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,321 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 71% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,424 (kr6,425) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)