Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,582 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.048 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 66% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,457 (kr7,118) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$399 (36 minutes ago)