Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,389 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.057 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 72% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,239 (kr6,850) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)