Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.857 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,939元 (R$ 3,197) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Arlington, Texas costs $1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)