Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.229 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 87% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,852 (R$ 2,625) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)