Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06086 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,609 (75,729 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (42 minutes ago)