Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06306 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,834 (60,794 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)