Cost of living comparison between Constanţa, Romania and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.645 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,534 (2,149 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)