Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.688 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,212 (3,088 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)