Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.648 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,016元 (3,043 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Polokwane costs R 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ohrid costs 8,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)