Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.636 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,029 (2,463 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)