Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.686 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,658 (2,762 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)