Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.605 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,391 (2,113 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)