Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 CNY / GNF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,620元 (8,670,114 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)