Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00071 CNY / GNF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,565 (9,247,005 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)