Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 CNY / GNF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,201 (9,942,745 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 30 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)