Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00075 CNY / GNF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,351元 (9,851,615 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)