Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 CNY / GNF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,567 (8,555,798 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)