Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 CNY / GNF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,818 (6,551,371 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)