Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.788 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,235 (€672) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)