Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28900 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,402 (L 15,234) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (22 minutes ago)