Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29377 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,917 (L 9,930) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)