Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30243 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,927 (L 9,680) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)