Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26826 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,900 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,547 (L 16,950) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)